An aluminum rod is a solid pressed round, square, or hexagonal section. It is used in construction strengthening, production of metalware, wires, strength members, welding, etc.
End uses of aluminum sections:
- construction and repair of buildings and structures
- interior decoration and design
- furniture manufacture
- automobile and aeronautical engineering, shipbuilding
- construction of advertising structures
We supply aluminum rods as per the following classification:
1. Cross-Section: round, square, hexagon
2. Material Condition: no heat treatment (hot-pressed), mild (annealed), hardened and naturally aged, hardened and artificially aged
3. Strength: normal strength, increased strength
Ship your order any way you like:
1. Delivery on our own;
2. Delivery by shipping company;
3. Courier delivery;
4. Pickup from our warehouse.