An aluminum strip is a solid pressed rectangular section.
Such strips are mainly used as elements of electrical circuits, conductors, decorative elements, etc.
End uses of aluminum sections:
- electrical engineering and power engineering
- construction and repair of buildings and structures
- interior decoration and design
- automobile and aeronautical engineering, shipbuilding
- chemical industry and oil production
- construction of advertising structures
We supply aluminum strips (buses) as per the following classification:
1. Cross-Section: rectangular, with radial rounding
2. Material Condition: hot-pressed (ГП), hardened and artificially aged (T1), partially hardened and artificially aged (T5).
International Standards: Т6 and Т66
3. Purpose: general, electrical
Ship your order any way you like:
1. Delivery on our own;
2. Delivery by shipping company;
3. Courier delivery;
4. Pickup from our warehouse.