An aluminum H-beam is a hot-pressed H-shaped section. Such beams are used in a variety of fields, mainly as coupling elements.
End uses of aluminum sections:
- construction and repair of buildings and structures
- interior decoration and design
- furniture manufacture
- automobile and aeronautical engineering, shipbuilding
- construction of advertising structures
We supply aluminum H-beams as per the following classification:
1. Purpose: general, electrical
2. Material Condition: hot-pressed (ГП), hardened and artificially aged (T1), partially hardened and artificially aged (T5). International Standards: Т6 and Т66
3. Cross-Section: equal-flange and unequal-flange
Ship your order any way you like:
1. Delivery on our own;
2. Delivery by shipping company;
3. Courier delivery;
4. Pickup from our warehouse.